Pro Supplements

Welcome to my blog. We market Xelr8- Eforce Energy Drink Home Based M L M Business Internet Marketing business! Xelr8- Eforce Opportunity is endorsed by over 400 professional athletes.. Xelr8-Eforce opportunity is the Next Best M L M Giant having just launched the M L M Network Marketing Home Based Business in Late 2004.

Monday, December 18, 2006

New Age Poison Ivy Remedy?

New Age Poison Ivy Remedy?

I heat my house 100% with wood heat. I have an outdoor furnace built by Heatmor. It takes a truck load of wood a week to keep the fire going when it's really cold here in Michigan. Naturally I spend at least one day a week in the woods cutting firewood. Every woods here in Michigan have poison ivy vines growing. I invariably get poison ivy once a year. It came early this year but luckily I had just received my LeveLuk SD501 from Enagic USA. This is a high quality water technology device that has been used in Japan for over 30 years for enhanced health.
The poison ivy was on my wrist and had been exposed to the top of both hands before I realized I had it. Scratching in your sleep will quickly spread poison ivy and this is what happened. I washed both hands in hot soapy water and patted them dry. I then used my LeveLuk SD501 to produce 6.5 ph water or beauty water as it is called. I used a paper towel that was soaked in the beauty water to apply the acidic water to my hands and wrists. After my hands were dry, you could see an immediate difference in the condition of the poison ivy. It was noticeably better. I repeated this procedure 3-4 times a day. After one week, I just have two small spots of poison ivy left and they are rapidly going away.
Another interesting phenomenon happened to my hands. I have a wart on the top of my left hand that I have had removed several times and it keeps coming back. The wart was close to my poison ivy, so the beauty water was applied to it also. After 3 days, the wart came right off when I was rubbing my hand one day. There is still a small spot of dried skin in its place and I am treating it every day with beauty water.
Mark Potes
http://www.elitewater.net
http://www.miraclewater.ws
Note: This is my personal testimonial and results I experienced. Be sure to view the US FDA Disclaimer: http://www.elitewater.net/affsites/global/fda.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home