Pro Supplements

Welcome to my blog. We market Xelr8- Eforce Energy Drink Home Based M L M Business Internet Marketing business! Xelr8- Eforce Opportunity is endorsed by over 400 professional athletes.. Xelr8-Eforce opportunity is the Next Best M L M Giant having just launched the M L M Network Marketing Home Based Business in Late 2004.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Kangen Water-My First 24 Hours

Kangen Water-My First 24 Hours

I purchased my LeveLuk SD501 from Enagic USA on a Monday evening. I had my machine that Wednesday night. I was impressed with their quick delivery. I unpacked my machine and was a little intimidated at first. I did not want to make a mistake hooking my machine up. Once I read the instructions I realized how simple the installation was going to be. I had my machine hooked up and was producing Kangen Water in an hour from the time I received the package.
I was impressed with the way the machine quickly and easily produced my 1st glass of Kangen Water. I loved the taste and the crystal clear glass of water. I drank a glass of 8.5 ph water and then had a glass of the 9.5 ph water. I was amazed at the bubbles in the water. It looked like it was carbonized. The other think that really impressed me was I could feel my digestive system set into motion by these two glasses of Kangen Water. My 1st experience with Kangen Water was very positive.
The next morning I had 2 glasses of 8.5 ph water as soon as I got up. I noticed a nice after taste and was on my way for the day. Later in the day I noticed I had much more color in my skin and under my fingernails.
I also tried the beauty water. My new 10 inch hunting boots had a hard glue spot on the top edge of the boot that had rub my leg raw on an all day hunt. I soaked a rag in the beauty water and laid it on my leg for 10-15 minutes. The next morning the sore was reduced by 50%. I was very impressed with the healing action of this enhanced water.
I am already totally in love with my new Kangen Water machine and my wife has also taken to the machine once I showed her the beauty water function. She has also committed to drinking Kangen Water. Our excellent health is just around the corner now.
Mark Potes 517-547-3049
http://www.elitewater.net
http://www.miraclewater.ws

Note: This is my personal testimonial and results I experienced. Be sure to view the US FDA Disclaimer: http://www.elitewater.net/affsites/global/fda.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home